Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MAKE: stockpiling

At this point, my apartment is pretty well outfitted. I don't have a need for a lot of DIYing yet, so my make skills are often underutilized.

However, being the planner that I am, I'm constantly finding projects I'd like to try in the future. I used to email them to myself and archive them - but even Gmail didn't offer the level of DIY organization I desire.

However, Pinterest has become the perfect solution. The site is a haven for DIY projects, so if you're like me and just want a place to catalogue inspiration for the future, or are actually looking for projects right now, it's the perfect outlet. You simply search for a topic, browse the images, and open up the original sites for instructions to try it out. If you like it, you just repin it to your board (i.e.: DIY).

Below are a few of my fav recent finds. I'm saving them all for future endeavors.

Do you DIY? And do you pin to make it happen?



images and projects via: 1, 2, 3

1 comment:

  1. I discovered pinterest about a year ago and I loooove it! It's great for browsing around for inspiration, and to keep track of images and websites!!

    I like the idea of putting a large quote, all rustic-like, on the wall. Neat!

    http://kariyah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...