Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

PLAY: Bucket List



As fall is encroaching and the school year is getting started, I find myself longing for more long and hot days of summer.  I love fall, but I am always sad to see summer come to a close.

So, in an effort to keep the summer festivities alive, we have made a summer bucket list that I hope to complete and enjoy.  And even if the activities linger into fall a bit, it will allow the joy of summer to live on longer!

Bucket List:

1.) Enjoy ice cream cones...often!
2.) Go camping.
3.) Host a cookout.
4.) Swim lots more!
5.) And spend as much time as possible enjoying the warm sun on our faces.





What activities do you hope to enjoy before autumn settles in??

2 comments:

  1. I need to have a list like that! It amazes me how quickly the summer time flies by. But I do love the fall weather :)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Sorry i didnt get back to you any earlier! thanks for your lovely comment. So cute pictures :D
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...