Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

NEST: Jars.

Last week Whitney wrote about increasing the amount of water you drink in a day with some fun suggestions. Mountain Knitter left a comment that ties in to today's post:


Mountain Knitter said...



I love those add-in ideas! Thanks!! I drink my water out of a wide-mouth quart canning jar ;)

There's something about glass jars that inspires me. They look fresh and clean. When filled, they beautifully showcase what's inside. And, I have so many in my house. Just open your refrigerator and you will see what I mean. You can certainly dump those used jars into the recycling bin, but an even greener alternative is to reuse them. Once I started thinking about it, I realized that I have reused them all over my house. You may have jars that were once filled with spaghetti sauce, salsa, baby food, peanut butter, or applesauce. No matter what, you can find a new use for them! Here are a few of my favorites:














How do you reuse in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...