Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

PRAY: Praise.

Sometimes I forget how much I love praise and worship music.

Some of it can seem a bit cheesy or occasionally the music all seems too similar.

But there are so many great bands and artists who play incredibly powerful music.

During our time in the NICU, my husband and I have found ourselves needing to rely on the Lord more than ever before.  And I have been amazed by how much music has comforted me and lifted me up.  And at times it has allowed me to cry the tears I have been holding back so hard.

This is one of my favorite songs.  Our brother, Duke, sang it soon after my first child was born and it has held a special place in my heart ever since.  And during the last few months, it has given me much comfort every time I have listened to it.

I hope you enjoy it and I hope it draws you closer to the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...