Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

etsy love

I'm trying really (really!) hard not to shop, but sometimes, you actually need to make a few purchases. For example, when starting a new job. Or a friend's birthday.

Now that I'm on a budget and can't really afford retail like the old days, I'm an Etsy addict.  Everything is so much cheaper! And because you can work directly with the seller, the customer service is typically excellent.

So, on this frugal February Friday, if you are in desperate need of some retail therapy (I used to say the fact that it's the weekend was reason enough), a few of my Etsy favorites...

to eat:
Amazing cupcakes in a jar. Are you salivating, too?

to make:
Adorable twine for an upcoming DIY.  I see a springy bag in your future (or friendship bracelet!)

to pray:
Super sweet faith hope love wall decal.

to nest:
Fun coasters for those who have a hard time remaining calm until coffee has been consumed.

to play:

Fabulous dress. Not so much a steal, but it would most certainly guarantee some playfulness.

PS: It's not too late to enter our giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Cupcake jars... how clever!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh etsy, it's totally addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God I love that dress!
    Tamera xo

    http://www.tamerastake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...