Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Prayer

In terms of my spiritual life, there is so much I can do to strengthen my walk with the Lord that costs little or no money at all.

I truly believe that praying often and intentionally is one of the best things we can do to feel closer to the Lord.



And this month, as we focus on saving money, I felt it was worthwhile to point out how amazing and life changing prayer can be and it costs not one penny.

I am trying to be much more intentional about praying all of the time...when things are good, when things are bad, when I have a praise, when I have a worry, when I am just alone and thinking.  And I have felt so much more peace and strength in knowing the Lord is by my side.

January was a hard month for our little family of four as we had some big struggles flung at us, but I have to say that amidst all of it, I feel we are stronger...and I truly believe that is because we spent so much time together and individually in prayer.

Cast all of your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.
- 1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...