Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

pudding pops

I have this slight problem that I LOVE dessert (understatement). And when you love dessert this much, you’ve got to have quick, low calorie ways to indulge.

Introducing: chocolate pudding.

At this point, you might be thinking about closing your browser. But give me a minute. I assure you, the proof is in the pudding.

Pudding is an extremely low calorie treat, and actually provides a source of calcium. Because the hardest part for people is getting past the texture, I recommend making pudding pops. To make them, follow the (15 minute) recipe below.

Ingredients:
1 small package of instant pudding mix
2 cups of skim milk
1 cup of Cool Whip
Popsicle molds

To make:
Mix the milk and pudding
Blend well
Add the Cool Whip (it prevents the iciness)
Poor into molds
Freeze until texture is desirable

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. yum yum yum! i'm like you whitney. i have to have my sweets :) i just made an apple cake in fact that i'm about to splurge some calories on! but i'm def going to make these little delights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pudding and pudding pops! I definitely will be making these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...