Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

run and not grow weary

Something I've often read about is incorporating bible verses into specific prayers by finding scripture that is directly related. Because I've been praying for Crosby a lot, and had more time to think about him, I wanted to find a verse specific to him.

While there are hundreds that relate to children growing strong in the Lord, Isaiah 40:30-31 seemed more relevant to me:  "Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Crosby has so many people hoping in the Lord for him, and over the next few months, he will need the strength from those prayers to ensure he remains strong.  Having this verse as a reminder is a way to pray specifically for his needs, while still feeling strong in hope.

3 comments:

  1. aw thank you so much! i'm glad you found my page and enjoyed it :-)...i will try to address the dvf request in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse; whenever I hear it, it fills me with hope and trust in God. I will be praying for Crosby as well :)

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this brought a tear to my eye! praying for you!! stay strong. xo

    cksxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...