Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Resolution: Pray {week two}

Just as my quest for a yoga studio took some work, so did my quest for a church. However, I have officially found a church that I love, just in time for a resolution.  This year, I resolve to attend church more frequently.

So far, I'm one for two. And yes, I realize that in the academic world, 50 percent is actually an F.  But, the first Sunday completely snuck up on me because of how to holidays fell.  And, with 50 more weeks left this year, I firmly believe I can get my average up quite a bit.

And in case you need a little inspiration to get to church, too, check out Lily a long time ago in her Sunday best.  If it meant I got to see her each week, I'd be the first in the pews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...